Driehaus Museum, Chicago

The Samuel Mayo Nickerson mansion was built in 1883 by the architectural firm Burling & Whithouse in Chicago.  The house was restored in 2003 and opened in 2008 to the public as the Richard H. Driehaus Museum.   Dr. M. Kirby Talley, Jr. headed the historic preservation project.

St. Louis Antique Lighting Company replicated the original four-arm gasolier wall sconces in the Main Hall as well as the ornate cast bronze and glass exterior wall brackets;  they also restored the gas pendant in the entry and the exterior bronze standards.